Saturday, June 16, 2012

I chose LTS!

So, our class got dissolved. It's very upsetting just thinking about it. Just when we we got really close for only 2 days! :( Anyways, Mr. Dua gathered the first years in the gym for NSTP. Each of us gets to choose LTS or CWTS. I heard LTS is about teaching kids and stuffs. Since i have younger siblings I think it'll be easy! I love kids! CWTS is about cleaning and working. It's just like community service.

All of class D chose LTS since we get to be together. We got up except Paccino(Pa-Chi-No). He is a very quiet guy. I think the type of guy who's shy at first. Timid? Yes. Just like me. :D So gathering my courage, I called out to him. "Oi paccino! Ali na!" So he got up and went with us. He isolates himself from us you know? When we walk in a group, he's like the slowest person to walk! Ehhhh. I hope he shows his true colors soon. I'd like to see the real paccino.

No comments:

Post a Comment